Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful for ... Day 6

Today I am thankful for a warm fire (built by my sweet hubby).















I'm also thankful that I don't have very many places to go, so I can stay inside where it is warm.























I'm thankful for my snow tires (much of my time yesterday was spent on getting them put on) so that when I do have to venture out, I can make it back up the hill when its time to come home. But right now I'm feeling especially thankful for a nice warm cup of hot cocoa ....mmm.

2 comments:

Daughter of God said...

love the pics! can't wait to see it in person

Cecilee said...

I love this idea!! I may copy it too. My biggest problem might be posting it every day.

Can't believe all your snow already!! Are you ok? Are you in too-early-winter depression?? I am really going to miss summer and fall. The time change has already been tough for me.