Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thankful for ... Day 12

Today it is more of the same. I'm just so thankful for my mom (who helps directly with speech), my dad (who spent his day off yesterday watching my girls), and my hubby (who takes on the role of primary care giver to my boy during the times that I'm away). Sometimes I feel like I should be able to do it all... on my own, but then I realize how impossible that would be. I'm so thankful for each and every person that helps to raise my children. It really does take a village.

3 comments:

Valeni said...

Kim, I've enjoyed looking at your "thankful" blogs this morning. You are an amazing person and I'm glad you are my niece and a wonderful tribute to my dear sister and her family. I think of you guys and will try to get more involved with blogging. I need to get my priorities in order since this is all about family and that's what really matters to me! Love you all...

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling of arriving safe...that def is something to be thankful for! Also you do have a pretty cool job and a great family!

Cecilee said...

I'm so glad you have an amazing family and job. You are a hard worker and that's one way to bring about a lot of blessings.

I wish I had more people living in my village! I need to remember to help others more and maybe I will get more help in return.