Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thankful for ... Day 23

Today I am thankful for my blessings and my trials. This may seem like I'm writing about opposite ends of the spectrum. No, I'm actually referring to the exact same things in many cases. I'm reminded of what my parents have often told me throughout my life, and that is, "if it were easy, then everyone would be doing it." I know I'm being vague, but somethings need to be left at that. I'm just also sooooooooo grateful that this week is Thanksgiving, because even with all the gratitude I've written about so far, I'm still in need of continual reminders. Tom and I have talked that sometimes the little things are the hardest to deal with. That is how it has been with us anyway, something big comes up and we work together to get through it, but it's the little things that sometimes throw us for a loop.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree! The little things in my life def seem to be the biggest deal!

The Christians said...

Thanks for posting all the things your grateful for. I enjoy reading them and it makes me grateful. Thanks