Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful for ... Day 26

Today I'm thankful for having good health and an overall healthy body (most of the time). It's true that sometimes we don't appreciate things until they're gone. That would be the case with me today. While working this morning, I got a call to tell me that Ali was throwing up. With Thanksgiving being tomorrow, lots of company on the way, and Tom and Bentley at home. I really didn't have a choice whether or not to make the drive, and let me tell you, it was not fun. Ali was surprisingly cheerful, but still after three episodes of throwing up, I was so glad to finally make it back. She threw up one more time as we were unpacking, and then has been fine since. That is very encouraging because it seems like it is probably just a 12 hour bug. I do hope so because I think I'm coming down with it too! And on the day before Thanksgiving! But if it is a 12 hour thing, I should be feeling better by morning. I can only hope.







This is a picture of the girls just before we hit the road. As you can see, Ali wasn't too happy.

P.S.
One side note. Based on how I'm feeling, it makes me feel even worse that Ali was probably feeling this same way this morning... my poor baby. At least she's feeling better now.

No comments: